Monday, May 16, 2011

Who am I to say?

I've decided I'm never going to fall in love, because it seems to me that nothing lasts. You end up becoming so close that it tears you apart, or you trade love for resentment. And to all of those who think they can deal with it, I hate to tell you that it is not so, because none of you can deal with pain. Not properly anyway. Pain is the most beautiful emotion, because it never lies, it hides nothing. But you all busy yourself with distractions in the hope of feeling better, but it never works, does it? Don't ingore what's most important, let it swallow you whole into a spinning world of darkness, where you don't sleep or eat for weeks on end. Doing so will help you come out shiny and new, with sturdy stich marks up your side that won't split next time you cry.

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment